Locks, Electric Locks, Solenoid Bolts
- 3 point lock with automatic reset for armored doors and emergency exits, Co306
- electric locks for condominiums, Co404Z
- electric locks for prisons, Co107
- electric locks certified Grade 7 anti-burglary for high security and centralized access control, Co404N
All models are designed and developed for intensive use (1,000 switching cycles per day for 5 years).
It’s possible to remotely control the entire range to check their status in real time.
- anti-burglary, EN 12209 Grade 7
- multipoint anti-burglary, prEN 15685
- CE escape routes, EN 1125
- CE escape routes, EN 179
- High switching speed from 2 to 8 per second.
- High strength, shear force from 10,000 N to 50,000 N.
- High reliability for heavy duty, 1,000 switching cycles per day for 5 years without maintenance.
- Fully controlled and electronically controlled, the whole range is provided with echelon networking.
- Wide range of models, size and functions
- Electric locks: always with dual function: electric and mechanical
- Solenoid Bolts: they defer from the electric locks because they don’t have any manual lock/unlocking command.