Co306 - Multi-point security lock for emergency exits
The closing of the door safely is always performed automatically after each opening, without the need for any manual operation. the external opening through the use of a cylinder or handle with electroconditioned control by means of a remote control, electronic key or access control system. Equipped with cylindrical bolts of a high level of resistence and release switch of the magneto. The Co306 is equipped with the control sensor for opening with cylinder, door alignment,opening with bolts, internal and external door opening control sensors.
The lock is certificated according to the norm EN 1125 (emergency devices for emergency exits) in combination with an emergency handle CoMETA Co3M2 and classified anti-theft EN 12209 e prEN 15685 Safety level 7.
- The closing of the door, secured with 3 bolts, it’s automatic after each opening, with no need for any manual operation.
- External opening through the use of a cylinder or handle with electroconditioned control by means of a remote control, electronic key or access control system.
- Cylindrical bolts of a high level of resistance.
- Door alignment sensor, release switch of the magneto, internal door opening control sensor, control sensor for opening with cylinder, external door opening control sensor, opening control sensor with bolts.
- Certification according to norm
- UNI EN 1125 (emergency devices for emergency exits) in combination with an emergency handle CoMETA Co3M2
- UNI EN 12209 (classified anti-theft Safety Level 7)
- prEN 15685 (anti burglary standard for multipoint locks)
|Bolts diameter||15 mm||15 mm|
|Bolt stroke||25 mm||25 mm|
|Square adapter for handle||8x8 mm||8x8 mm|
|Face plate||1200x27x7 mm||364x27x7 mm|
|Strikeplate||1200x27x3 mm||364x27x3 mm|
|Wheelbase cylinder - face plate||31 mm||31 mm|
|Wheelbase cylinder - Square Adapter||92 mm||92 mm|
|Wheelbase bolts||500 mm||/|
|Max embed||48 mm||48 mm|
|Lock's body width||22 mm||22 mm|
- mortise mountingâ€¨
- surface mounting
- internal device for activation/deactivation of functioning through handle
- Left or right hand
- Day unlock function: mechanical device that, one activated, permits to maintain the door unlock.
- Motorized version
- Emergency handle Co3M2
- Diameter: 25 mm
- Bolt stroke: 8x8mm
- Max projection: 110 mm
- Monocoque dimension: 196x32 mm
- Max width door: 1320 mm
- Max height door: 2520 mm
- Max weight door: 300 Kg
- Handle Co3M1 with electrically controlled opening
- Max dimension: 191x58x94 mm
- Square adapter for Handle: 8x8 mm
- Wheelbase cylinder - Square adapter: 92 mm
CoSerrature-Serrures_IT-FR.pdf (6.17 Mb)
CoSerrature-SecurityLocks_IT-EN.pdf (3.53 Mb)